Highlights Of Rome
Your itinerary choices are your own. Stop and start as you like or use your driver for his knowledge of the area.
Your tour begins with the Ancient Rome of Emperors: Capitoline Hill, the famous Colosseum (from the outside), Palatine Hill, Circus Maximus, the Thermal Baths of Caracalla, Ancient Appian Way, the Catacombs, the Pantheon, and Aula Ottagona.
There is also the Renaissance ...
- Admissions, food, beverages, and gratuities are not included in the tour price.
- If you choose to purchase the guide for 3 hours, the suggested itinerary with the guide will be to go to the Colosseum and Roman Forum. If you would like to do something else, please let us know at the time of booking.
- If you are interested in visiting the Colosseum, entrance tickets can be booked online before you leave home. After your tour is confirmed, we will provide you with the web site where you can book, pay for, and print out the tickets to avoid having to wait in line upon arrival at the site.
- A strict dress code is enforced at St. Peter's Basilica, so please do not wear shorts, tank tops, or revealing clothing. You may be asked to check large bags, backpacks, and video cameras.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 08:00 AM (9 hours)
- Please note that on the first Sunday of each month many tourist sites in Italy have free admission. This can often result in long lines. If you are staying at a hotel, it may be beneficial to avoid booking a tour involving inside visits to major attractions on these days. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.