Adults Only Vip Beach
Finding some quiet space in port for yourself and a loved one on a cruise ship day can be challenging anywhere, but especially in Nassau--until now. For years, Salt Cay--also known as Blue Lagoon--has been a powerful draw for visitors to Nassau. Owned by a local family, it is home to dolphins and sea lions, and also draws the public to its beachfront, offering a ...
- Ferries depart the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal for Blue Lagoon Island at 8:45am, 10:15am and 11:45am.
- Ferries depart Blue Lagoon Island for the return to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 1:15pm, 2:15pm and 4:15pm.
- Alcoholic drinks can be ordered ala carte at the beach at an additional cost after the first champagne mimosa.
- Clear-bottom kayaks, snorkeling gear, water bikes, paddleboards, and paddleboats are all available at an additional charge.
- Blue Lagoon Island is officially an ECO tour destination awarded by Sustainable Travel International’s STEP certification program and the VIP Beach Experience is especially.
- If you would like to add a Royal Dolphin Swim to this beach package, please book our combo tour option.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 10:15 AM (5 hours) Length approximately 4-6 hours. 10:15am is ferry departure time.
- 11:45 AM (5 hours) Length approximately 4-6 hours. 11:45am is ferry departure time.
- 08:45 AM (5 hours) Length approximately 4-6 hours. 8:45am is ferry departure time.
- You must be 21 years old to use this beach facility.
- DO NOT book the 8:45 a.m. program unless your ship arrives at 7:30 a.m. or earlier.
- DO NOT book the 10:15 a.m. program unless your ship departs at 2:30 p.m. or later.
- If you are doing the Beach Day combo option, you must purchase either the 8:45 a.m. or 10:15 a.m. tour departure in order to have time to do the dolphin program and enjoy the beach.
- Since most programs sell out, we cannot allow changes in departure time or date. WE GO RAIN OR SHINE! NO REFUNDS FOR BAD WEATHER, UNLESS THE TOUR OPERATOR CANCELS THE PROGRAM.